THE TOPAX STORY
When Jo-Lynn and Simon started out in the early 1980’s, our mission was to help our customers by protecting their products and possessions. People were shipping their cargo all over the world and we were making sure through project management and proper logistics, that product arrived safely.
We set out to build a team, provide friendly, professional service and protective packaging second to none. The internet hadn’t been invented and we talked with our customers exclusively on the phone. It was fun working with people to build trusting relationships.
Over the years, we’ve seen many changes in communications technology, the economy and our industries. With more than 30 years of experience in protective packaging, our people have honed their design skills and increased our range of innovative solutions. We’ve evolved from our origins as the export packer and developed a much wider range of products to help you. Whether it’s packaging for transportation or storage, arranging logistics, preserving equipment in the field or ensuring operational readiness, our project management team gets the job done. We still believe in solid, friendly relationships and straightforward dealing. Our word is good whether it’s on the phone or in writing.
Team Topax is a collaborative group of professionals with wide ranging skills and expertise
- Packaging Designers
- Logistics Experts
- Quality Assurance Experts
- Certified Crane Operators
- Certified Forklift Operators
- Trained Machinery Movers
- Certified Saw Operators
- Formally Trained Packagers
- WHMIS, Propane and Safety Trained Personnel
EVERY DAY IS A SCHOOL DAY
Team Topax receives daily training in the following areas:
- Technical Packaging Specifications
- Logistics Experts
- Anti-Corrosion Techniques
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Health and Safety
- Quality Assurance
- Team objectives
We believe that training, adherence to procedures and our excellent safety record, contribute to customer and employee satisfaction
Topax has a 35,000 square foot production facility with the capacity to handle large, complex machinery for protective packaging. We provide easy access through oversized doors to an indoor 40 tonne crane bay, for convenient loading and unloading. Our office space houses technical sales representatives, the design team, logistics team, quality assurance team, and project management team.
- 30,000 sq. ft. of indoor storage and production space
- Crane bay – 125′ x 40′ x 26′
- Two 20-tonne cranes in tandem – total lift capacity 40 tonnes.
- 40 tonnes scale capacity on cranes
- 18,000 lb. forklift capacity
- Indoor 10 tonne electronic platform scale
- Outdoor 10 tonne electronic platform scale
- Certified crane and forklift operators
- 30,000 sq. ft. fenced in marshalling yard
Access to Facility
- One drive-in door to main crane bay – 18′ x 18′
- Two drive-in doors – 18′ x 14′ and 10′ x 10′
- Four truck level doors – 3 @ 8′ x 10′ and 1 @ 10′ x 10′
- Dedicated truck turning area 150′ x 125′
- Conveniently located in Concord, in close proximity to major highways, rail lines and Pearson International Airport